The 5th International Conference has moved online, given the theme of the Conference is concerned with Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, the President and Steering Committee are pleased to share that this year’s event is free for all participants and presenters. The aim is to ensure the greatest possible accessibility for all attendees.
Conference fees for :
Special Offers, Deals & Discounts
A number of limited places will be made available for undergraduate and postgraduate students (Evidence of student status will be required) University/College tutors who are accompanying a group of students, making up a party of six persons, will be charged the same fee as the students
Free for Students
There will be some additional face to face sessions for students on Thursday 10th March in between the main conference days (9th and 11th).
Conference delegates may also attend, subject to availability.
NB : Students and conference delegates must register in advance to attend, as places are limited.Registration will open soon
2022 What is included
- Access to all proceedings sessions of the conference
- Live interactive opportunities for question time with speakers
- Networking opportunities to audiences based around the globe
- Possibility to publish your paper in the conference book and/or its premier Journal
- Copy of the conference online abstract book