The International Conference on Education Quality (ICEQ)
ICEQ is an annual conference, held at the University of Ibn Zohr, Agadir, Morocco. It brings together international delegates with an interest in ‘quality’ across the education sector. It provides an opportunity to share academic research, policies and practices across a range of topics. The 6th edition, in October 2023, embraces the notions of Inclusion, Equality and Diversity. Delegates will meet and exchange ideas in the beautiful surroundings of Agadir. A full programme of keynotes, symposia presentations, educational visits and cultural experiences awaits you. Please click below to register to attend the conference. We look forward to welcoming you.
- Making Inclusion and Exclusion Visible: Moving Beyond Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Making Equity Possible: Social, Cultural and Linguistic Diversity and Intersectionality
- Promoting Inclusive Communities and Cultures through the use of Technology
- Maximising Participation through Systems and Processes: National and Local Policy Initiatives
- COVID-19: Challenges, Opportunities and Inequalities in Educational Contexts
- Developing Inclusive Policies and Practices for International Migrants
- Creating Inclusive Learning Communities: Engaging with Key Stakeholders, from Policy to Practice
Conference Chair and Co-Chair, Core Organising Committee, Committee Team Leaders, Student Ambassadors and Scientific Committee.
Aims and Philosophy :
Establish an inclusive learning community – geographical, social, cultural and linguistic – Promote international ethical critical reflection and dialogue; Share knowledge, experiences, views and approaches; Create new knowledge and disseminate